Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
- Personal information, such as name, email address, and phone number, which you provide voluntarily when filling out a form or contacting us;
- Non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, which may be automatically collected as you use our website;
- Cookies, which are small files that we may place on your computer to store and sometimes track information about you;
- Log files, which may contain information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, as well as information about your use of our website, such as the pages you visit.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with the services and information you request;
- Improve our website and services;
- Communicate with you about our services, offers, and promotions;
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- Protect our rights and property.
Disclosure of Information
We use reasonable measures to safeguard the personal information we collect from and about you. However, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us or that we store on our servers, and you do so at your own risk.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including:
- The right to access, correct, or delete your personal information;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +91 8591850950
- Address: SCO 118-120, Basement, Sector 34A Chandigarh, India