Surya Law Academy | Best CLAT Coaching in Chandigarh | Law Entrance Coaching

About Us


About Us

Surya Law Academy is only Academy in North India which deals specially and Exclusively with CLAT and all other national and state level Law Entrance Exam Coaching....Unlike other pretending law academy who are basically judiciary academy, or to say banking or civil service coaching institutes. We prepare for CLAT, AILET, SLAT, PU CET, BLAT, CULEE, IPU, LAWCET, MH CET, PU OCET, DU LLB, ULSAT and other Law Entrance Examinations and provide coaching in heart of the Chandigarh. Our Aim is to make law entrance examinations a cakewalk for the law aspirants who are seen running from pillar to post in search of good guidance. SLA is synonymous with professionalism and excellence in the field of law entrance exams coaching and has been in the industry for the past several years. The institute has produced unmatched results.

Director’s Words-

“Our specialty is our team the faculty members and the study material. Teachers are Masters in Law and UGC NET Law qualified. They had cracked various Law Entrance Exams and now sharing their experience and expertise at Surya Law Academy. The video lectures have been specially designed for those who can't make it to our class room programs. All online packages are adhering to the needs of a law aspirant who wants to make it to the dream law school by studying from home. Our Study material is result of years of legal experience. At SLA you come with a dream and leave with a reality"

Megha Sharma
Director SLA
B.A.LL.B (Gold Medalist)
LL.M (PU Law Dept.)

Some Photos

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Answer :- Most of students ask us this question be it student of 11th class, 12th class, Final year graduation or even dropout. Our suggestion is best time to start preparing for law entrance exam is as soon as you can because statistics says 90% students start their preparation after completing their courses eg. +2, graduation etc. but only 10% out this 90% succeed in these entrance exam due to lack of time and preparations but on the other hand only 10% start preparing at least 6 to 12 months before the entrance exam and 90 % successful candidates come out of this lot because of their hard work, time management. Finally its your choice which side you really want to be.

Answer :- Like any other entrances CLAT is also experiencing enormous flow of aspirants each year. A total of 68000 students appeared for CLAT 2023 (Dec 2022 Attempt). Next year 70000 are expected. Where do you see yourself in this flood of competition!! The seat allocation per university is as follows 1. National Law School of India University, Bangalore (80) 2. NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (80) 3. National Law Institute University, Bhopal (98) 4. The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (127) 5. National Law University, Jodhpur (100) and so on.... Don’t you think its tough competition? If you are really serious to crack this law entrance exam you need to buckle up today. Don’t delay start preparing today.

Answer :- At SLA we understand school /college classes are equally important. Hence we provide law aspirants tools with easy and proper guidance. Smart Regular classroom program with legal assistance and management is required to help you ace the test. We provide you a platform where you can choose days according to your suitability and availability. We are very flexible with the timings. We make sure to cut short on classes during your exams as we don't want your boards grades/final year marks to get affected.

Answer :- Its completely your wish, your desire your will to join or not to join us. But before you make any decision please ask next 3 questions from yourself. Whether this academy had some specialisation with law entrance coaching specifically or they are dealing with coaching of all exams in bulk.Whether the academy I am thinking to join for my law entrance coaching had any legal background.Whether I can afford to waste my money and one year by joining wrong coaching institute this time.